Who We Are
This page lists the people who have contributed to the OpenORB project. If you would like to contribute, please get involved.
Please do not send emails directly to one of the committers or contributors. Always use the mailing list so that all people subscribed to the list may benefit from the discussion started.
The following people are the current project commmitters (in order of joining the project):
- Michael Rumpf
- Stephen McConnell
- Jesper Pedersen
- Shawn Boyce
- J. Scott Evans
- Viacheslav N. Tararin
- Chris Wood
We would like to thank the following people for their contributions to the project (in no particular order).
- Terence Song - Property Service patches
- Sean Parker - SSL patches
- Tony Thompson - Persistent State Service and tools patches
- Eric Thomas - Notification Service and Service Framework patches
- Patrick Mann - Notification Service patches
- John Farrell - OpenORB and Notification Service patches
- Peter Rohr - Notification Service patches
- Diego Sevilla Ruiz - Build patches
- JC Tchitchiama - OpenORB patches
- Alexey Plotnitsky - IDL Compiler patches
- Joncheng Kuo - OpenORB patches
- Thomas Haug - OpenORB patches
- Marc Schuepbach - OpenORB patches
- Stefan Reich - RMIoverIIOP patches
- Adam Cassar - Trading Service patches
- Hugo Ferreira - Notification Service examples
- David Blevins - Build script patches
- Ralf Bachmann - Patches to multiple services
If you think your name should be in this list, then please let us know.